At Christ Church we are reliant on the generosity of our congregation and friends to help us to increase our regular income and fulfil our mission.
Stewardship is a fundamental Christian concept – an integral part of our relationship with God and the world. The Bible asks Christians to give responsibly, proportionally, and, above all, with joy in their hearts.
You can donate in several ways:
- Set up a direct debit through the Parish Giving Scheme – this option is preferred to a standing order. PGS is a charity supported by the Diocese which transfers your donations to our account by the 10th of each of month and, importantly, collects Gift Aid monthly on our behalf, reducing our administration. You can collect a form from the Welcome Desk or email our Giving Secretary Evelyn Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Set up a standing order directly to Christ Church, using Christ Church’s account details on the Standing Order and Gift Aid Form
- Set up a standing order by completing the form attached to the Stewardship leaflet and return it to the office
- Complete a Pledge form and send directly to Evelyn Thomas
- Give through CAF account
- Give through Virgin Money Giving, one off and regular donations
- By numbered envelopes available from the Church office
- By the Give as You Earn Scheme. Your employer can advise you on Payroll Giving
More useful information: