At Christ Church we are reliant on the generosity of our congregation and friends to help us to increase our regular income and fulfil our mission.
Stewardship is a fundamental Christian concept – an integral part of our relationship with God and the world. The Bible asks Christians to give responsibly, proportionally, and, above all, with joy in their hearts.
You can donate in several ways:
- Set up a direct debit through the Parish Giving Scheme – this is the preferred option for regular giving to Christ Church and you can collect a form from the Welcome Desk or email our Giving Secretary Evelyn Thomas here
- Set up a standing order directly through your bank using Christ Church’s account details on the Standing Order and Gift Aid declaration
- Set up a standing order by completing the form attached to the Stewardship leaflet and return it to the office
- Give through Virgin Money Giving, one off and regular donations
- By numbered envelopes available from the Church office
- By the Give as You Earn Scheme. Your employer can advise you on Payroll Giving
More useful information: