Christ Church is reliant on the generosity of its congregation and friends and urgently needs to increase its regular income to fulfil its mission.
Stewardship is a fundamental Christian concept – an integral part of our relationship with God and the world. The Bible asks Christians to give responsibly, proportionally, and, above all, with joy in their hearts.
You can donate in many ways:
- Set up a standing order directly through your bank using Christ Church’s account details on the Standing Order and Gift Aid declaration
- Set up a standing order by completing the form attached to the Stewardship leaflet and return it to the office
- Give through Virgin Money Giving, one off and regular donations
- By numbered envelopes available from the Church office
- By the Give as You Earn Scheme. Your employer can advise you on Payroll Giving
More useful information: