Pastoral care embraces a wide range of activity in support of one another, in and beyond the church. It can include being a comforter, joining in prayer, giving practical help and guidance.
Pastoral care encourages welcoming, involvement and support, so that we all feel actively involved in Christ Church in some way.
Here are some of the ways in which you can help:
• Link with a newcomer, bring a neighbour or friend
• Chat in Church on Sundays to someone who is on their own
• Come to bring and share lunches, or join a home group
• Participate in social events, encourage a newcomer or an elderly person to be involved
• Chat on the phone, send emails or text messages to someone who is troubled or unwell
The Pastoral Care leaflet gives more information on what we do at Christ Church and how you can help.
If you or someone you know would like support, eg a meal, a visit, phone calls, please contact Ann Wilsdon, Chair of the Pastoral Care Group, on 020 7354 2510 or email