At Christ Church we are reliant on the generosity of our congregation and friends to help us to increase our regular income and fulfil our mission.
Stewardship is a fundamental Christian concept – an integral part of our relationship with God and the world. The Bible asks Christians to give responsibly, proportionally, and, above all, with joy in their hearts.
You can donate in several ways:
- Set up a direct debit through the Parish Giving Scheme – this option is preferred to a standing order. PGS is a charity supported by the Diocese which transfers your donations to our account by the 10th of each of month and, importantly, collects Gift Aid monthly on our behalf, reducing our administration. You can collect a form from the Welcome Desk or email our Giving Secretary Evelyn Thomas (email@example.com)
- Set up a standing order directly to Christ Church, using Christ Church’s account details on the Standing Order and Gift Aid Form
- Set up a standing order by completing the form attached to the Stewardship leaflet and return it to the office
- Complete a Pledge form and send directly to Evelyn Thomas
- Give through CAF account
- Give through Virgin Money Giving, one off and regular donations
- By numbered envelopes available from the Church office
- By the Give as You Earn Scheme. Your employer can advise you on Payroll Giving
You can donate to help build our Heart of Highbury Community Centre:
- through our Virgin Money Campaign – Heart of Highbury, our new Community Centre at the top of Highbury Fields, will give us a welcoming and accessible church office, a modern and flexible activity space, a kitchen and a café. The new facilities will enhance our ability to support our local community, enable us to offer free space to our charity partners and allow us to respond even more fully to our call to put ‘roots down and branches out’.
More useful information: